Berehayes Holiday Cottages in Dorset
- Converted from 16th century listed stone barns
- 8 self-catering cottages set around an enclosed courtyard
- Village pub has homemade food and is just a 5 minute walk
- Free in-cottage WiFi is available throughout the complex
- Alpaca feeding
- Games room
- Pet friendly in 5 cottages
- Just 2.5 hours from M25
- Area of Outstanding National Beauty
Click for a visual tour of Berehayes and the cottages.
Every cottage has a comfortable open plan living area with flat screen TV, DVD and free WiFi. All rooms have electric heating and in the single story cottages there is also a log burner. The kitchens are equipped with everything you should need. Beds are made up just before your arrival with fresh linen and towels are included together with some welcome items to start your stay.
SEE YOUR COTTAGE AND BOOK…
LIVE Availability and Prices…