Berehayes Holiday Cottages on the Jurassic Coast in Dorset
SPECIAL OFFER – Book now to stay anytime during 2024 and get an extra 10% off our listed prices. Last Minute extra 20% off for Easter Holidays!
‘Early booking discount’ offer expires on 29/02/24, new bookings only.
New – Berehayes Farmhouse sleeping 10
We now offer free private sessions in the Berehayes spa on each day of your stay.
Berehayes is just 2 miles from the World Heritage Jurassic Coast in West Dorset near Lyme Regis. Guests have private access to the Berehayes Spa which includes a heated indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna. Berehayes has been rated a 4 star self-catering complex by the AA and 5.0 on tripadvisor.
- Flexible stays – Arrive on any day for minimum 2 nights
- Cancellation insurance available
- 9 self-catering cottages set around an enclosed courtyard
- Each accommodating between 2 and 10 guests
- Free access to the Berehayes Spa with indoor heated pool, jacuzzi & sauna
- Private sessions included each day, so you can have it all to yourselves
- Converted from 16th century listed stone barns
- Village pub has homemade food and is just a 5 minute walk
- Free in-cottage WiFi
- Alpaca feeding included
- Games room – Pool, Table Tennis, Table football and darts
- Pet friendly in some cottages
- Just 2.5 hours from M25
- Designated car park spaces
- Sustainability focused accomodation
- Electric car charge points
- 2 miles from Britain’s premier fossil beaches (sand & pebbles)
- A peaceful, relaxing, sanctuary in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Ideal for family holidays or romantic breaks
The kitchens are equipped with everything you should need. Beds are made up just before your arrival with fresh linen and towels are included together with some welcome items to start your stay.
Mobility – there is only one step to enter the complex. Most cottages are easy to access, but Dairy, Cider and Smugglers Cottage do have a 4-6 inch step.
↓ BOOK HERE NOW ↓
You can save up to 20% by booking direct using this website. Just fill out the booking form and your cottage will be reserved for 24 hours without any payment. A 25% deposit must then be paid to secure the booking, with the balance then payable six weeks prior to arrival.
Prices include a booking fee and VAT. Minimum 1 night stay, any start day. See here for full Booking Conditions. Refund protection is available with X Cover.com . Cost shown during booking process.
If the cottage you would like to book (e.g. Smuggler’s Cottage for 2 people) is already booked we offer a free upgrade to a larger cottage. Subject to availability during non peak season.
Must be booked within 10 days of your holiday start date.
LIVE Availability and Prices…