Berehayes Holiday Cottages on the Jurassic Coast in Dorset
- 8 self-catering cottages set around an enclosed courtyard
- Each accommodating between 2 and 7 guests
- Converted from 16th century listed stone barns
- Village pub has homemade food and is just a 5 minute walk
- Free 20 Mbps in-cottage WiFi
- Alpaca feeding
- Games room and guest Laundry
- Pet friendly in some cottages
- Just 2.5 hours from M25
- Designated car park spaces
- 2 miles from Britain’s premier fossil beaches (sand & pebbles)
- A peaceful, relaxing, sanctuary in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Romantic breaks and family holidays
The kitchens are equipped with everything you should need. Beds are made up just before your arrival with fresh linen and towels are included together with some welcome items to start your stay.
Mobility – there is only one step to enter the complex. Most cottage are easy to access, but Dairy, Cider and Smugglers cottage do have a 4-6 inch step.
You will save up to 15% by booking direct using this website. By filling out the booking form your cottage will be held for 24 hours (without payment). To confirm, payment must be made within 24 hours.
A 25% deposit is required to secure the booking with the balance payable six weeks prior to arrival. Minimum stay 2 nights. Prices include VAT.
For your comfort and safety party sizes are restricted to the maximum numbers as seen on the chart (excluding infants under 2 in cots). To give you enough space to be more comfortable we recommend renting a cottage for an extra person.
To help save the planet, electricity is metered and the cost is shared 50/50, this usually amounts to £2 to £3 per day in the colder months (no charges in July & August) and is part of a special scheme for charity.
Arrival time is 4pm, departure 10am. An early check-in or late check-out is available at £40 subject to availability (and not in August!).
Small to Medium sized, well behaved pets (not puppies) are allowed in 5 of the cottages (see chart above). To pay for an extensive clean there is a £10 per night charge for each pet.Mystery Cottage???
If the cottage you would like to book (e.g. Smuggler’s Cottage for 2 people) is already booked we offer a free upgrade to a larger cottage. Subject to availability during non peak season.
Must be booked within 10 days of your holiday start date.
LIVE Availability and Prices…