Berehayes Holiday Cottages on the Jurassic Coast in Dorset
We now offer free sessions in the Berehayes spa on each day of your stay.
Berehayes is just 2 miles from the World Heritage Jurassic Coast in West Dorset near Lyme Regis. Guests have private access to the Berehayes Spa which includes a heated indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna. Berehayes has been rated a 4 star self-catering complex by the AA and 5.0 on tripadvisor.
- 8 self-catering cottages set around an enclosed courtyard
- Each accommodating between 2 and 7 guests
- Access to the Berehayes Spa with indoor heated pool, jacuzzi & sauna
- Private sessions included each day, so you can have it all to yourselves
- Converted from 16th century listed stone barns
- Village pub has homemade food and is just a 5 minute walk
- Free in-cottage WiFi
- Alpaca feeding
- Games room – Pool, Table Tennis, Table football and darts
- Guest Laundry
- Pet friendly in some cottages
- Just 2.5 hours from M25
- Designated car park spaces
- Electric car charge points (Unlimited @ £20/stay)
- 2 miles from Britain’s premier fossil beaches (sand & pebbles)
- A peaceful, relaxing, sanctuary in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Ideal for family holidays or romantic breaks
The kitchens are equipped with everything you should need. Beds are made up just before your arrival with fresh linen and towels are included together with some welcome items to start your stay.
Mobility – there is only one step to enter the complex. Most cottage are easy to access, but Dairy, Cider and Smugglers cottage do have a 4-6 inch step.
You will save 15-20% by booking direct using this website. By filling out the booking form your cottage will be on hold for 24 hours (without payment). To confirm, payment must be made within 24 hours.A 25% deposit is required to secure the booking with the balance payable six weeks prior to arrival. Prices include a booking fee and VAT. Minimum stay 2 nights. For the larger cottages, from mid July and August the minimum is 7 nights on a Friday changeover.
For your comfort and safety party sizes are restricted to the maximum numbers as seen on the chart (excluding infants under 2 in cots). To give you enough space to be more comfortable we recommend renting a cottage for an extra person. Well behaved, short haired dogs under 20kg (not puppies) are allowed in 5 cottages (see chart above). To pay for an extensive clean there is a £15 per night charge for each pet (max £105). Dogs must be kept on leads.
If the cottage you would like to book (e.g. Smuggler’s Cottage for 2 people) is already booked we offer a free upgrade to a larger cottage. Subject to availability during non peak season.
Must be booked within 10 days of your holiday start date.
LIVE Availability and Prices…