At Berehayes we have a policy to respect your privacy. We will only ask for personal information such as your name, e-mail address, billing and delivery addresses to process your booking. We will not rent or sell your information to third parties without your permission. We never store any credit/debit card information.
You may need to enable cookies to use the website. We offer a secure booking system for your peace of mind and we take your credit/debit card details through a safe and secure payment provider.
Updating your details
If any of the information that you have provided to Berehayes changes please let us know. Please give us the correct new details by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
We treat all of your personal information as confidential and comply with The UK Data Protection Act 1998.
If you have any questions or wish to have any Personal Information edited or deleted, please e-mail or write to us.
• To fulfil a contract we have with you to provide our services
• Where it is our legal duty
• When it is in our legitimate interest
• When you consent to the use of the data
Your rights – Under the GDPR your rights are:
1. To be informed – we must make available this privacy notice with the emphasis on transparency over how we process your data.
2. Access – you are entitled to find out what details we may hold about you and why.
3. Rectification– we are obliged to correct or update your details.
4. Erasure – this is also known as the right to be forgotten.
5. Restrict processing – you have the right to ‘block’ or suppress the processing by us of your personal data.
6. Data portability – you have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data that you have provided to us.
7. Object – you have the right to object to us processing your data in relation to direct marketing and or profiling.
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – we do not use automatic decision making or processing.
29 October 2021